A Few of the Giveaways for Votes:
· Increased Medicare payments to States with (at least) 50% frontier counties(less than 6 people per square mile)--presumably Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming
· Additional Medicaid money for Nebraska
· $100 million to an unmanned “health care facility”
· “Doctor-owners can continue to refer Medicare patients to the hospital” in eastern Nebraska.
· Increased Medicare payments to certain “low-volume hospitals” treating limited numbers of Medicare patient